SMS Elotherm entwickelt, produziert und vertreibt weltweit technisch führende Maschinen und Anlagen der Induktionstechnik. Wir gehören zur SMS group, die mit rund 14.000 Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeitern weltweit einen Umsatz von über 2,9 Mrd. EUR erwirtschaftet. Alleineigentümer der Holding SMS GmbH ist die Familie Weiss Stiftung. Die leistungsorientierte Unternehmenskultur eines starken Familienunternehmens und die globale Präsenz sind gute Gründe, die Zukunft mit uns zu gestalten.
As part of our strategic growth outside of Europe we are looking for someone who is part of the local management team and responsible for development and increase of our sales of new machines in this region. Therefore we are searching for our american subsidiary for a
Sales Manager North America and Canada (m/f/d)
- Generation of leads and order intake for new machines in the region to increase market share in the local market and participate in the market growth
- Introduce new products in the market and report market needs to the global management team
- Market analysis and identification of potential beyond current business
- Develop strategy together with German headquarter as a roadmap for growth and implementation of this strategy
- Adapt best practices from global to region and execute in local sales, marketing, and training
- Preparation and implementation of the annual business plans
- Support global implementation of key account management and approach current customers of all regions
- Manage regular and ad-hoc reporting, create report and supervise the progress, provide solutions for the issues
- Ensure active communication between the different Locations
- Negotiations of contracts and contract management
- Reporting disciplinary to the local managing director and functionally to the global vice president of Sales.
- Successfully completed Master degree of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a business history with strong technical background
- Several years’ professional experience in sales (min 3-5), service and/or commissioning of technically complex products, ideally in the induction technology field
- Proven track record
- Good experience in the machine-building industry (esp. automotive) is a must
- Intercultural competence (North America). American resident or willingness to reside in the area for a minimum of 5 years
- Interpersonal & communication skills (demonstration, presentation, negotiation skills)
- Knowledge of English to a sound negotiating standard, knowledge of German advantageous
- Ability to think in an entrepreneurial manner, with a strong degree of independence and readiness to perform
- Willingness to travel frequently within the region and to Europe
- Work permit for USA required
Training on our products and processes will be provided on site and at our manufacturing facility in Germany.
We offer interesting tasks with development opportunities in a technologically demanding international working environment with modern processes and systems. If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your online application.
SMS Elotherm GmbH