SMS digital GmbH is a leading provider of digital solutions in the metal industry. Since 2016 we develop innovative software solutions in the field of cloud computing to push digitalization forward. As a digital subsidiary of SMS group GmbH, the market leader in plant and mechanical engineering, we benefit from state-of-the-art development methods, metallurgical process know-how and technological expertise. Our goal is to optimize the entire value chain sustainable.
Do you want to revolutionize the metal industry with us? Then this is the right place for you.
(Senior) Consultant – International Projects Lead (m/w/d)
- Acquire, plan and execute international consulting projects in the area of digitalization, process and quality optimization, equipment availability, strategic positioning and product portfolio structuring
- Lead a team of consultants and technical experts and ensure successful project execution in time, in quality, in budget
- Define consulting approaches and built up tool sets for a state of the art-consulting
- Drive and realize the growth plans of the consulting department by utilizing the vast know how of a leading global manufacturing company
- At least four years of working experience in a consultancy or in an equivalent industrial environment, preferred with focus on heavy asset or metals industry
- Structured, goal-oriented and efficient work style and strong methodological skill set for various project types
- Experience in acquisition, planning and execution of international consulting projects, both as team member or project lead
- First experience in digitalization of complex manufacturing environments
- Completed university degree in economics, industrial engineering, metallurgy, process technology or comparable fields
- Willingness to travel internationally (~30%)
- Fluent in German and English, both written and oral
- A dynamic environment inside a dynamic team of highly motivated colleagues
- A broad range of consulting projects, varying from defining a digitalization strategy to optimization of specific process equipment
- The opportunity to directly take over responsibility as a project leader with prospect of management responsibility
- The chance to build up a consulting team with the backing of a broad technology and process expert pool
As an innovative and international employer, we offer you a performance-oriented salary package and the opportunity to achieve the ideal family/work life balance, e.g. with our in-house children's daycare center, flexible working hour models, and homeworking options. Click here to learn more about the benefits of working for SMS digital. Are you keen on shaping the future with us? If so, feel free to send us your online application. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Magdalena Kalinowski.
SMS digital GmbH
Telephone: +49 211 881-6706