SMS group GmbH is a global leader in metallurgical plant and rolling mill technology. We are part of the SMS group who generate sales of more than EUR 2.8 billion with some 14,000 employees worldwide. The sole owner of the holding company SMS GmbH is the Familie Weiss Foundation.
SMS India Pvt. Ltd. is a 100 % subsidiary of SMS group GmbH with offices in Gurgaon, Kolkata and Pune and a workshop in Bhubaneswar. The company was founded in 1989. With a workforce of 850, SMS India Pvt. Ltd. is engaged in the engineering, design and supply of equipment to the steel industry in India and abroad.
Sr.Manager - Software Engineering (m/f/d)
Scope & Functions:
Development and commissioning of PLC & HMI software on Siemens & Rockwell platform
Competencies/work experience required:
- University Degree in Electrical/or Electronics Engineering.
- Good Knowledge of computers i.e. word, excel & PowerPoint.
- Domain knowledge on CSP & Slab Casters in Steel Plants
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 will be an added advantage.
- Exposer to Siemens automation and also Steel EPC, Large Contract Manufacturing workshop.
- Willing to travel extensively to sites for commissioning’s & troubleshooting.
Successful candidates can expect challenging assignments, flexible working conditions and a rewarding career with long-term prospects in a truly international environment. Join our company and enjoy a wide range of development and further training opportunities both within and outside your field of activity.
We are committed to a diverse working environment based on equal opportunities. We encourage our employees to respect and support all the cultures and beliefs within our workforce.
If you wish to further your career in an organization where your contribution can make a difference, feel free to send us an online application or to call Ms. Buena Mathew for further information.