SMS digital GmbH is a leading provider of digital solutions in the metal industry. Since 2016 we develop innovative software solutions in the field of cloud computing to push digitalization forward. As a digital subsidiary of SMS group GmbH, the market leader in plant and mechanical engineering, we benefit from state-of-the-art development methods, metallurgical process know-how and technological expertise. Our goal is to optimize the entire value chain sustainable.
Do you want to revolutionize the metal industry with us? Then this is the right place for you.
(Senior) Technical Sales Manager – Planning/Logistics (m/w/d)
- Develop and drive production planning and warehouse management related sales projects for international customers in the metals industry
- Identification of customer "pain points" and the corresponding development of related customer-specific solutions
- Strategic sales related support for product development of planning and warehouse management solutions
- Preparation of offers, calculations and customer presentations
- Several years of professional experience in technical sales, preferably in the metals or heavy industry
- University degree with focus on engineering sciences
- production planning or logistics preferred
- metallurgical process knowhow preferred
- Structured, goal-oriented and efficient work style and interest in complex technological challenges and tasks
- Customer centric, open minded and intercultural competence
- Fluent in English, both written and oral, German is a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally (~30%)
- A dynamic environment inside an open minded team of highly motivated colleagues
- Flat hierarchies and room to contribute and develop your skills
- An excellent and global sales network with direct customer access, ready to be utilized
- The chance to shape and transform the way and art of sales in the metals industry
As an innovative and international employer, we offer you a performance-oriented salary package and the opportunity to achieve the ideal family/work life balance, e.g. with our in-house children's daycare center, flexible working hour models, and homeworking options. Click here to learn more about the benefits of working for SMS digital.
Are you keen on shaping the future with us? If so, feel free to send us your online application. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Magdalena Kalinowski.
SMS digital GmbH
Telephone: +49 211 881-6706