SMS digital GmbH is a leading provider of digital solutions in the metal industry. Since 2016 we develop innovative software solutions in the field of cloud computing to push digitalization forward. As a digital subsidiary of SMS group GmbH, the market leader in plant and mechanical engineering, we benefit from state-of-the-art development methods, metallurgical process know-how and technological expertise. Our goal is to optimize the entire value chain sustainable.
Do you want to revolutionize the metal industry with us? Then this is the right place for you.
(Senior) DevOps Engineer (m/w/d)
- Definition and development of automation platforms
- Automation and deployment of Kubernetes clusters in cloud and on-prem environments
- Operate Kubernetes cluster (backup, monitoring, cost management)
- Build and maintain CI/CD deployment pipelines using Git, Jenkins, Ansible
- Build and maintain monitoring and alerting systems
- Support our SMS developer teams mainly in BR, DE, LUX, IN, US, CN
- Passion for digital delivery and working in global teams / Deploy and run digital infrastructure services for our customer globally
- University degree with focus on information technology, computer science or a business IT specialist or completed a training as an IT specialist - focus system integration or a comparable qualification and sound practical experience of several years
- Experience working with cloud environments (AWS; Alibaba, Yandex, etc.)
- Practical experience in operation DevOps and CICD
- Knowledge of scripting languages / fundamentals in programming (Groovy/Java, Bash, Shell, Python)
- Solid experience with IT networks is desirable
- Willingness to leave your comfort zone and try new ways
- Fluent English is required, German language skills are desirable
As an innovative and international employer, we offer you a performance-oriented salary package and the opportunity to achieve the ideal family/work life balance, e.g. with our in-house children's daycare center, flexible working hour models, and homeworking options. Click here to learn more about the benefits of working for SMS digital. Are you keen on shaping the future with us? If so, feel free to send us your online application. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Magdalena Kalinowski.
SMS digital GmbH
Telephone: +49 211 881-6706