SMS digital GmbH is a leading provider of digital solutions in the metal industry. Since 2016 we develop innovative software solutions in the field of cloud computing to push digitalization forward. As a digital subsidiary of SMS group GmbH, the market leader in plant and mechanical engineering, we benefit from state-of-the-art development methods, metallurgical process know-how and technological expertise. Our goal is to optimize the entire value chain sustainable.
Do you want to revolutionize the metal industry with us? Then this is the right place for you.
(Senior) Technical Sales Manager – Data Infrastructure (m/f/d)
- Develop and drive data infrastructure related sales projects for international customers in the metals industry
- Technical and organizational consulting for our data management solutions and support for our customers to unlock the maximum potential on their individual digital transformation journey
- Strategic sales related support for product development of data infrastructure solutions
- Preparation of offers, calculations and customer presentations
- University degree with focus on engineering sciences or information technology
- Several years of professional experience in technical sales, preferably in the metals or heavy industry
- Experience in data architectures, data lifecycle management and Data governance
- Knowledge of common interface technologies, ETL, Protocol experience (e.g. OPC-UA, iba)
- Experience in IIoT data management and its common protocols
- Enhanced Infrastructure and IT-architecture know how, required to access data
- Process know how in steel business preferred
- Structured, goal-oriented and efficient work style and interest in complex technological challenges and tasks
- Excellent communication and moderation skills, customer centric, open minded and intercultural competence
- Fluent in English, both written and oral, German is a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally (~30%)
- A dynamic environment inside an open minded team of highly motivated colleagues
- Flat hierarchies and room to contribute and develop your skills
- An excellent and global sales network with direct customer access, ready to be utilized
- The chance to shape and transform the way and art of sales in the metals industry
As an innovative and international employer, we offer you a performance-oriented salary package and the opportunity to achieve the ideal family/work life balance, e.g. with our in-house children's daycare center, flexible working hour models, and homeworking options. Click here to learn more about the benefits of working for SMS digital.
Are you keen on shaping the future with us? If so, feel free to send us your online application. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Magdalena Kalinowski.
SMS digital GmbH
Telephone: +49 211 881-6706