SMS digital GmbH is a leading provider of digital solutions in the metal industry. Since 2016 we develop innovative software solutions in the field of cloud computing to push digitalization forward. As a digital subsidiary of SMS group GmbH, the market leader in plant and mechanical engineering, we benefit from state-of-the-art development methods, metallurgical process know-how and technological expertise. Our goal is to optimize the entire value chain sustainable.
Do you want to revolutionize the metal industry with us? Then this is the right place for you.
Junior Project Engineer - Asset Optimization (m/w/d)
- Create effective Business Intelligence(BI) user experience (UX) dashboards
- Understand & digitize the process & equipment expertise/knowledge into our Asset Optimization Platform
- You participate in requirements discussions and write specifications
- Provide internal support on the Asset Optimization Platform
- Provide expertise for Asset Optimization Platform integration and exchange with all different stakeholders
- Provide training and supervision to users from SMS group
- Help the development team to customize and maintain the platform based on customer requirements
- Maintain and monitor the existing implementation.
- Make suggestions for work processes and product improvements
- Assist with on premise deployment and/or DevOps application upgrades, testing and evaluations.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technologies, Industrial Automation or a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position, preferably in the industrial environment.
- Ability to work with people in a mentoring/training capacity
- Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage numerous assignments simultaneously
- Knowledge in C#, .Net framework products
- Knowledge in DevOps & Agile Methodology
- Knowledge in the use of Grafana
- Knowledge in industrial hardware & protocol (IoT/Instrumentation/PLC system/OPC)
- Good Knowledge time series (Predictor Edge / Influx DB) & relational database (MSSQL/PostgreSQL)
- Fluent in English, German and/or French are considered as an asset
- Willingness to travel internationally
As an innovative and international employer, we offer you a performance-oriented salary package and the opportunity to achieve the ideal family/work life balance, e.g. with our in-house children's daycare center, flexible working hour models, and homeworking options. Click here to learn more about the benefits of working for SMS digital. Are you keen on shaping the future with us? If so, feel free to send us your online application. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Magdalena Kalinowski.
SMS digital GmbH
Telephone: +49 211 881-6706