SMS group is noted worldwide for its mechanical and plant engineering expertise, its future-oriented technologies and its excellent service for the metals industry. We use our 150 years of experience and our digital know-how to provide the industry continuously with innovative products and processes – even outside our core business. We are the partner for demanding projects, and we support our customers during the complete lifecycle of their plants, enabling profitable and resource-saving value creation chains. We have set ourselves the task of paving the way for a carbon-neutral and sustainable metals industry. As a global player with German roots, we take responsibility for our 14,000 employees and the society.
Become a part of our future at SMS group GmbH in Düsseldorf, Mönchengladbach or Hilchenbach (near Siegen/NRW), where we're looking to recruit a
Training & Development Expert (m/f/d)
- Establishing, managing, and supervising international HR projects, e.g. Global Professional Development Programs, Diversity Strategy, and other strategically important measures
- Developing and maintaining international networks within HR as well as with internal customers
- Facilitating workshops and HR development programs
- Intercultural support within large-scale projects, one-on-one and team coaching
- Executive development and consulting
You are a resident of Germany or of a Schengen country. You have a university degree with professional experience or a comparable skill set and qualifications; you should also have:
- A passion for communication and active networking with executives and employees
- A keen interest in the company's technical solutions
- Intercultural skills and enthusiasm in bringing together global perspectives
- A native or near-native command of English and fluency in written and spoken German
- A willingness to undertake business travel
- A high level of commitment, personal responsibility, and independent style of working
- The ability to build and maintain trusting, long-term collaborative working relationships
- An eagerness for innovation and new approaches
- A high degree of flexibility and a zest for creative teamwork
As an innovative and international employer, we offer a performance-oriented salary package (incl. profit-sharing) and an attractive company pension scheme. We also provide you with the opportunity to achieve the ideal family/work life balance, our in-house children's daycare center and flexible working hour models are just some of the options available to you as well as the possibility of mobile working. Click here to learn more about the benefits of working for SMS group.
Are you keen on shaping the future with us? If so, feel free to send us your online application. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Mr. Schledorn.
SMS group GmbH
Telephone: +49 2733 29-2581
SMS group GmbH