SMS group is renowned worldwide for its future-oriented technologies and outstanding service for the metals industry. In 2022, our team of over 14,400 employees around the world generated sales of more than 3.1 billion euros. We apply our 150 years of experience and our digital know-how to provide the industry continuously with innovative products and processes that extend beyond our core business. We are the right partner for challenging projects and support our customers throughout the entire lifecycle of their plants and equipment. Paving the way for a carbon-neutral and sustainable metals industry is our stated goal.
Become a part of our future at SMS group GmbH in Mönchengladbach or Hilchenbach, where we're looking for a
Maintenance Manager Commercial (m/f/d)
You will be responsible for carrying out commercial cost analysis at our worldwide customers as part of outsourcing projects.
Other tasks include:
- Drawing up commercial concepts
- Establishing audit structures for the project and order handling phase
- Defining key performance indicators for evaluating maintenance activities
- Performing TCO analyses for our worldwide service workshops
You have many years of experience in maintenance planning and have a degree in industrial engineering or technical/commercial training with equivalent further training. Other important skills and qualifications:
- Analytical way of working
- Good cost analysis skills
- Good cost accounting skills
- Good knowledge of SAP, other ERP systems would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Flexibility, a structured way of working, and openness to further professional development
- A willingness to undertake business travel worldwide
As an innovative and international employer, we offer you a performance-oriented salary package and the opportunity to achieve the ideal family/work life balance, e.g. with our in-house children's daycare center, flexible working hour models, and homeworking options. Click here to learn more about the benefits of working for SMS group.
Are you keen on shaping the future with us? If so, feel free to send us your online application. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Mr. Spitzer.
SMS group GmbH