SMS group is noted worldwide for its mechanical and plant engineering expertise, its future-oriented technologies and its excellent service for the metals industry. We use our 150 years of experience and our digital know-how to provide the industry continuously with innovative products and processes – even outside our core business. We are the partner for demanding projects, and we support our customers during the complete lifecycle of their plants, enabling profitable and resource-saving value creation chains. We have set ourselves the task of paving the way for a carbon-neutral and sustainable metals industry. As a global player with German roots, we take responsibility for our 14,000 employees and the society.
Become a part of our future at SMS group GmbH in Hilchenbach, Mönchengladbach or Düsseldorf, where we're looking to recruit a
(Junior) Application Manager Sales Cloud/CRM (m/f/d)
Do you want to be a member of an agile and innovative team and work on developing the CRM system for the whole of SMS group?
We use state-of-the-art systems, preferably cloud-based. In addition to SAP Sales Cloud, you will also work with SAP Application Studio, MS DevOps and, of course, MS Teams and SharePoint. If you have no in-depth knowledge of these systems, we will be happy to provide you with familiarization training!
Going forward, you will be responsible for the administration and further development of the CRM system (SAP Sales Cloud); your duties also include:
- Customizing the SAP Sales Cloud with Application Studio (or similar software)
- Optimizing interfaces with ERP and other relevant systems (e.g. SAP Analytics Cloud)
- Implementing relevant business process requirements for sales in CRM
- Compiling analyses from CRM, e.g. for the controlling and sales teams
- Supporting and training users in the SMS Regions worldwide
You have an IT-related degree or comparable vocational training; you should also have:
- Ideally, programming knowledge (SAP Business Application Studio or equivalent)
- Interest and initial experience in CRM systems
- Very good knowledge of English
- An understanding of sales processes
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- A willingness to undertake business travel on a sporadic basis (e.g. for training purposes)
As an innovative and international employer, we offer a performance-oriented salary package (incl. profit sharing) and an attractive company pension scheme. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to achieve the ideal family/work life balance, e.g. with our in-house children's daycare center, flexible working hour models, and homeworking options. Click here to learn more about the benefits of working at SMS group.
Are you keen on shaping the future with us? If so, feel free to send us your online application. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or send an e-mail to Mr. Magar (firstname.lastname@example.org).
SMS group GmbH