SMS digital GmbH is a leading provider of digital solutions in the metal industry. Since 2016 we develop innovative software solutions in the field of cloud computing to push digitalization forward. As a digital subsidiary of SMS group GmbH, the market leader in plant and mechanical engineering, we benefit from state-of-the-art development methods, metallurgical process know-how and technological expertise. Our goal is to optimize the entire value chain sustainable.
Do you want to revolutionize the metal industry with us? Then this is the right place for you.
IT Desktop Support Engineer (m/f/d)
- First point of contact for our specialist departments in all matters relating to IT, IT procurement and aspects of our Atlassian systems
- Administration, installation, and configuration of the client systems (Mac and Windows)
- Operation of the products of SMS digital (on premise, at AWS and in other data centres)
- Management of licences and administration of tools, e.g. Jira, Confluence, Git, and several developer tools
- Development and implementation of innovative Jira and Confluence solutions, as well as active further development of existing applications and processes
- Maintaining our system and ensuring smooth operation
- Diagnosis and resolution of a wide variety of customer problems in the engineering support function (2nd level) in cooperation with global teams
- You have successfully completed vocational training, e.g. as Fachinformatiker, an IT specialist or a degree in computer science or a comparable field
- Experience in Git/Jira/Confluence and Jenkins is welcome
- Bring in the new technologies and techniques while driving their adoption where appropriate
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), German is a plus
- Active participation in a thrilling community of engineers from various backgrounds who are working globally to solve several complex business cases
As an innovative and international employer, we offer you a performance-oriented salary package and the opportunity to achieve the ideal family/work life balance, e.g. with our in-house children's daycare center, flexible working hour models, and homeworking options. Click here to learn more about the benefits of working for SMS digital.
Are you keen on shaping the future with us? If so, feel free to send us your online application. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Magdalena Kalinowski.
SMS digital GmbH
Telephone: +49 211 881-6706