SMS group is noted worldwide for its mechanical and plant engineering expertise, its future-oriented technologies and its excellent service for the metals industry. We use our 150 years of experience and our digital know-how to provide the industry continuously with innovative products and processes – even outside our core business. We are the partner for demanding projects, and we support our customers during the complete lifecycle of their plants, enabling profitable and resource-saving value creation chains. We have set ourselves the task of paving the way for a carbon-neutral and sustainable metals industry. As a global player with German roots, we take responsibility for our 14,000 employees and the society.
Become a part of our future at SMS group GmbH in Düsseldorf, Mönchengladbach or in Hilchenbach (near Siegen), where we're looking to recruit a
Global Master Data Manager (m/f/d)
You are responsible for a new organizational unit within the Global Support Function Corporate Information & Quality Management. You will lead a team that is responsible for strategic and operational master data management. Together with your team, you will be responsible for identifying and modeling processes for creating, maintaining and archiving master data in collaboration with the affected areas; in addition:
- Analysis, conception, implementation and optimization of existing and new global MDM processes as well as the associated governance approaches
- Collection of MDM process and quality metrics (KPI) to manage activities
- Global contact person for the above mentioned topics
- MDM sub-project management as part of the SAP S/4 HANA implementation project PRO/4
- Guidance of global key users as well as conceptualization and execution of trainings as well as presentations to promote awareness and knowledge level
You have a university degree with a technical orientation (e.g. mechanical engineering, production engineering, electrical engineering, automation engineering, computer science); important to us are:
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position in the master data environment makes it easier for you to get started
- You have personal and professional experience in leading (international) teams
- Experience in setting up and maintaining processes as well as master data maintenance
- You have good knowledge of ERP systems (SAP ERP) and experience with other MDM tools
- A high level of commitment and independent work as well as strong communication and consulting skills characterize you
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills are essential for your activities
As an innovative and international employer, we offer a performance-oriented salary package (incl. profit sharing) and an attractive company pension scheme. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to achieve the ideal family/work life balance, e.g. with our in-house children's daycare center, flexible working hour models, and homeworking options.
Are you keen on shaping the future with us? If so, feel free to send us your online application. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Mr. Bley.
SMS group GmbH
Telephone: +49 2733 29-1938
SMS group GmbH