SMS group is noted worldwide for its mechanical and plant engineering expertise, its future-oriented technologies and its excellent service for the metals industry. We use our 150 years of experience and our digital know-how to provide the industry continuously with innovative products and processes – even outside our core business. We are the partner for demanding projects, and we support our customers during the complete lifecycle of their plants, enabling profitable and resource-saving value creation chains. We have set ourselves the task of paving the way for a carbon-neutral and sustainable metals industry. As a global player with German roots, we take responsibility for our 14,000 employees and the society.
Become a part of our future at SMS group GmbH in Düsseldorf or Mönchengladbach, where we're looking for a
Frontend / Backend Developer (m/f/d)
You are responsible for the development of a web based frontend and a C# based backend. In addition there are the following tasks:
- Improving our CI/CD pipeline
- Following clean code approaches and knowledge of how / when to apply design patterns
- Participation in the design of system architectures and the selection of technologies
- Our tech frontend stack: HTML/CSS, Angular, MaterialUI/DevExtreme, Typescript
- Our tech backend stack: C#, ASP.NET, .NET 6, Rabbit MQ, SQL Server
- Testing and commissioning
You have a successful completed bachelor degree, master degree or apprenticeship in the area of engineering and you have already gained first professional experiences. It is also important for us:
- Ability to perform code reviews
- Experience with developing UI’s
- Working independently (self-reliant), a high degree of self-organization within the teams
- Hands-on experience with modern VCS and software development and deployment methodologies (Git)
- Experience in building Web applications with Angular
- Willing to take ownership of challenges, propose creative and cost-efficient solutions and deliver such solutions in a teamwork environment
- Quick assumption of responsibility
- Fluent in English (German is plus)
As an innovative and international employer, we offer you a performance-oriented salary package and the opportunity to achieve the ideal family/work life balance, e.g. with our in-house children's daycare center, flexible working hour models, and homeworking options. Click here to learn more about the benefits of working for SMS group.
Are you keen on shaping the future with us? If so, feel free to send us your online application. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Mrs. Kalinowski.
SMS group GmbH
Telephone: +49 211 881-6706