SMS digital GmbH is a leading provider of digital solutions in the metal industry. Since 2016 we develop innovative software solutions in the field of cloud computing to push digitalization forward. As a digital subsidiary of SMS group GmbH, the market leader in plant and mechanical engineering, we benefit from state-of-the-art development methods, metallurgical process know-how and technological expertise. Our goal is to optimize the entire value chain sustainable.
Do you want to revolutionize the metal industry with us? Then this is the right place for you.
(Senior) Product Manager – Production Planning Solutions (m/f/d)
- Be the primary driver in identifying significant opportunities, and driving product vision, strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals
- Understand SMS digital’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are aligned with our mission and recognized best in the industry
- Be the driver for high class solutions for production planning for production units in steel and aluminum plants
- Drive strategy, prioritization, and execution of business plan activities
- Define product and process requirements through understanding steel business needs and customer use cases
- Partner with Product Owner, Project Engineers, Regional Sales, Marketing and Tech Leads across SMS group to build the right solution and solve customer problems
- Development of medium and long-term roadmaps and initiation of product developments based on trends in the metals market
- Establish and participate in design-driven product development to ensure great user experience
- Several years of experience in product management
- 2+ years of professional experience in the metals or heavy industry for production planning and sequencing
- University degree in economics engineering or similar
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Intercultural competence and high level of communication skills
- Understanding of commercial and legal terms (e.g. IP rights, P&L)
As an innovative and international employer, we offer you a performance-oriented salary package and the opportunity to achieve the ideal family/work life balance, e.g. with our in-house children's daycare center, flexible working hour models, and homeworking options. Click here to learn more about the benefits of working for SMS digital.
Are you keen on shaping the future with us? If so, feel free to send us your online application. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Magdalena Kalinowski.
SMS digital GmbH
Telephone: +49 211 881-6706