SMS digital GmbH is a leading provider of digital solutions in the metal industry. Since 2016 we develop innovative software solutions in the field of cloud computing to push digitalization forward. As a digital subsidiary of SMS group GmbH, the market leader in plant and mechanical engineering, we benefit from state-of-the-art development methods, metallurgical process know-how and technological expertise. Our goal is to optimize the entire value chain sustainable.
Do you want to revolutionize the metal industry with us? Then this is the right place for you.
(Senior) Product Owner - Data Management Solutions (m/f/d)
- Own the product and manage the roadmap for our core solution for data management - turning industry data into meaningful information
- Develop and drive data infrastructure related sales projects for international customers in the metals industry
- Technical and organizational consulting for our data management solutions and support for our customers to unlock the maximum potential on their individual digital transformation journey
- Strategic support for product development of data infrastructure solutions
- Support our sales for offers and customer presentations
- University degree with focus on engineering sciences or information technology
- Several years of professional experience in product development in the metals or heavy industry
- Experience in data architectures, data lifecycle management and data governance
- Knowledge of common interface technologies, ETL, Protocol experience (e.g. OPC-UA, iba)
- Experience in IIoT data management and its common protocols
- Process knowledge in steel business
- Structured and goal-oriented work style and interest in complex technological challenges and tasks
- Excellent communication and moderation skills, customer centric and intercultural competence
- Fluent in English, both written and oral, German is a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally
As an innovative and international employer, we offer you a performance-oriented salary package and the opportunity to achieve the ideal family/work life balance, e.g. with our in-house children's daycare center, flexible working hour models, and homeworking options. Click here to learn more about the benefits of working for SMS digital.
Are you keen on shaping the future with us? If so, feel free to send us your online application. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Magdalena Kalinowski.
SMS digital GmbH
Telephone: +49 211 881-6706