SMS digital GmbH is a leading provider of digital solutions in the metal industry. Since 2016 we develop innovative software solutions in the field of cloud computing to push digitalization forward. As a digital subsidiary of SMS group GmbH, the market leader in plant and mechanical engineering, we benefit from state-of-the-art development methods, metallurgical process know-how and technological expertise. Our goal is to optimize the entire value chain sustainable.
Do you want to revolutionize the metal industry with us? Then this is the right place for you.
(Senior) Machine Learning Engineer (m/f/d)
- Machine Learning Engineers are the backbone of any data science team
- You implement and test new algorithms
- Orchestrate grid searches, monitor experiments and collect results to support research and product development
- Productionize machine learning algorithms into new or existing products
- Have a basic understanding of algorithms and data pipelines
- As a software developer you understand the particularities of data driven approaches
- You are able to write clean code and reliable software
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Machine Learning Engineer
- Excel at putting AI into production
- You can easily communicate with other departments, plan long-term and coordinate work packages
- You can support sales departments in setting up project plans
- You have experience in researching existing solutions/algorithms etc.
- Deep knowledge in software development (git, code review, Python, SQL, bash scripting, container technologies, …)
- You have experience evaluating external tools and solution providers
As an innovative and international employer, we offer you a performance-oriented salary package and the opportunity to achieve the ideal family/work life balance, e.g. with our in-house children's daycare center, flexible working hour models, and homeworking options. Click here to learn more about the benefits of working for SMS digital.
Are you keen on shaping the future with us? If so, feel free to send us your online application. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Magdalena Kalinowski.
SMS digital GmbH
Telephone: +49 211 881-6706