SMS group is renowned worldwide for its future-oriented technologies and outstanding service for the metals industry. In 2022, our team of over 14,400 employees around the world generated sales of more than 3.1 billion euros. We apply our 150 years of experience and our digital know-how to provide the industry continuously with innovative products and processes that extend beyond our core business. We are the right partner for challenging projects and support our customers throughout the entire lifecycle of their plants and equipment. Paving the way for a carbon-neutral and sustainable metals industry is our stated goal.
Become a part of our future - at SMS group GmbH in Mönchengladbach as a
Strategic Pricing Manager
You will develop the pricing strategy of the Center of Excellence Technical Service and act as a business partner for the Regions in operational and strategic pricing issues; in addition:
- Control and implementation of the pricing strategy for the after sales business in the Regions
- Identification of optimization potentials and further development of global operational and strategic pricing concepts
- Responsibility for the development of the group-wide cost estimation & pricing guidelines including regular controlling
- Management of strategic pricing projects in close cooperation with cross-functional and international project teams
You have a successfully completed degree in business administration or industrial engineering or a comparable qualification. Also important to us are:
- Experience in pricing strategies/methods/tools/influencing factors as well as cost estimating methods in the spare parts business
- Professional experience in the after-sales service of a machine/plant manufacturer or a comparable industry is an advantage
- Very good understanding of business administration and strong analytical skills in combination with conceptual and entrepreneurial thinking
- Ability to work under pressure, flexibility and willingness to travel internationally
- Confident appearance and strong communication skills paired with business fluent English
As an innovative and international employer, we offer you a performance-oriented salary package and the opportunity to achieve the ideal family/work life balance, e.g. with our in-house children's daycare center, flexible working hour models, and homeworking options. Click here to learn more about the benefits of working for SMS.
Are you keen on shaping the future with us? If so, feel free to send us your online application. Should you have any questions, please call us or send Mr. Spitzer an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
SMS group GmbH