SMS group is renowned worldwide for its future-oriented technologies and outstanding service for the metals industry. In 2022, our team of over 14,400 employees around the world generated sales of more than 3.1 billion euros. We apply our 150 years of experience and our digital know-how to provide the industry continuously with innovative products and processes that extend beyond our core business. We are the right partner for challenging projects and support our customers throughout the entire lifecycle of their plants and equipment. Paving the way for a carbon-neutral and sustainable metals industry is our stated goal.
Become a part of our future at SMS group GmbH in Düsseldorf, Mönchengladbach or Hilchenbach where we're looking to recruit a
Manager Internal Project Execution/Logistics (m/f/d)
You will be responsible for the creation of logistical work packages for the supply chain;other duties include:
- Creation of project specific level 4 network in ERP system with scheduling and logistical specifications
- Logistical control in purchasing and/or in-house production, shipping
- Implementation of regular scheduling meetings on planning level 4
- Provision of feedback data to the Level 3 - Integrated project time schedule
- Monitor, check & control of feedback data from the Supply chain Level 5 processes and their responsible roles; deviation management with specific escalation of deviations
You have a technical education with work in the industry (plant construction); you should also have:
- Multi-year work experience with SAP Modul(s) PS, purchasing or production (benefit)
- Product(s) knowledge; read and understand parts list /technical drawings (benefit)
- Scheduling knowledge (recommended)
- System affinity/ PC skills; experienced with SAP R3 or S4 HANA Modul PS (recommended)
- Excellent Communication skills (mandatory)
- English language (fluent written and spoken) (mandatory)
- Ability to proceed analytically and methodically (recommended)
- Ability to work in a project team (mandatory)
- Sense of responsibility
As an innovative and international employer, we offer a performance-oriented salary package (incl. profit sharing) and an attractive company pension scheme. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to achieve the ideal family/work life balance, e.g. with our in-house children's daycare center, flexible working hour models, and homeworking options. Click here to learn more about the benefits of working for SMS group.
Are you keen on shaping the future with us? If so, feel free to send us your online application. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Kai Magar.
SMS group GmbH