SMS group is renowned worldwide for its future-oriented technologies and outstanding service for the metals industry. In 2022, our team of over 14,400 employees around the world generated sales of more than 3.1 billion euros. We apply our 150 years of experience and our digital know-how to provide the industry continuously with innovative products and processes that extend beyond our core business. We are the right partner for challenging projects and support our customers throughout the entire lifecycle of their plants and equipment. Paving the way for a carbon-neutral and sustainable metals industry is our stated goal.
Become a part of our future at SMS group GmbH in Mönchengladbach or Hilchenbach (near Siegen/NRW), where we're looking to recruit a
Head of IMS and Quality Management (f/m/x)
As Head of IMS and Quality Management (Managementlevel 3), you are responsible for the coordination of our integrated management system as well as the quality management system itself. Among other things, this also includes the responsibility for quality management processes.
In detail, the tasks are:
- Ensuring that the requirements for maintaining the management systems (integrated management system) are correctly addressed and incorporated
- Responsibility for the quality management processes. This includes:
- Ensure the transfer of strategic requirements from the quality management system to our BPM organization
- Responsible for the process design of strategic and operational quality management processes such as internal audit management, regulation management and deviation management
- Coordinate Q requirements with all other process areas for continuous improvement (cross function to other Process Managers)
- Functional and disciplinary leadership of employees in IQMQ (disciplinary leadership role in Germany)
The foundation is laid by a degree or completed commercial vocational training with a few years of professional experience. In addition, good knowledge of the ISO standards and contained requirement for corporate processes and structures are required.
In addition, you bring with you:
- Good knowledge of the structure and functioning of management systems
- Experience in the responsibility for management systems
- Experience in (international) mechanical & plant engineering
- Active & passive audit experience
- Methodical & moderation competence for the design & implementation of processes
- Communication skills with top management and employees
A structured approach to work and good self-management as well as leadership, coaching skills & experience are required for this position. Desirable are: Six Sigma training, SAP knowledge and affinity for digitalization projects.
As an innovative and international employer, we offer a performance-oriented salary package (incl. profit sharing) and an attractive company pension scheme. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to achieve the ideal family/work life balance, e.g. with our in-house children's daycare center, flexible working hour models, and homeworking options. Click here to learn more about the benefits of working at SMS group.
Are you keen on shaping the future with us? If so, feel free to send us your online application. Applications can be written in German or English. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Mrs. Bieler.
SMS group GmbH
Kim Marielle Bieler
SMS group GmbH