SMS group is renowned worldwide for its future-oriented technologies and outstanding service for the metals industry. In 2022, our team of over 14,400 employees around the world generated sales of more than 3.1 billion euros. We apply our 150 years of experience and our digital know-how to provide the industry continuously with innovative products and processes that extend beyond our core business. We are the right partner for challenging projects and support our customers throughout the entire lifecycle of their plants and equipment. Paving the way for a carbon-neutral and sustainable metals industry is our stated goal.
We are looking for people who embrace our values, who are not afraid to take on challenges, innovate, experiment and go at a fast pace. We are always looking for ways to improve our solutions and ourselves. If this applies to you and you have the following skills, we would like to talk to you.
Become a part of our future at SMS group in Boden, Sweden where we're looking for a
HR Manager (m/f/d)
Shape our new location in Boden/Sweden and make the SMS group visible. In your role, you will be responsible for all HR related topics:
- Responsible for employer branding and creating a corporate culture
- Set-up of procedures of the employee lifecycle (Recruiting, Onboarding, Development, Retention)
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Manage the recruitment and selection process for building up the location
- Establish and monitor the payroll process in cooperation with our Shared Service Center
- Find creative solutions for attracting new talents
- Standardization and further development of processes in alignment with SMS group standards
- Central point of contact for managers, employees and external bodies
- Ensure implementation and compliance of the SMS group’s Health Safety & Environmental Management Systems
You have a university degree in the field of economics; important to us:
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong communication skills and assertiveness
- Professional experience in the field of HR
- Knowledge of Swedish labor, tax and social security law
- Very good English language skills, knowledge of Swedish Language would be helpful; German language skills would be an optional asset;
- Strong commitment, sense of responsibility and cost awareness
- Flexibility, service orientation as well as contact and team skills
- Affinity for systems, processes, digitalization and internationalization
- MS Office and SAP HR skills
- Willingness to travel worldwide
As an innovative and international employer, we offer you a performance-oriented salary package and the opportunity to achieve the ideal family/work life balance.
Are you keen on shaping the future with us? If so, feel free to send us your online application. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Spitzer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
SMS group GmbH