SMS group is renowned worldwide for its future-oriented technologies and outstanding service for the metals industry. In 2022, our team of over 14,400 employees around the world generated sales of more than 3.1 billion euros. We apply our 150 years of experience and our digital know-how to provide the industry continuously with innovative products and processes that extend beyond our core business. We are the right partner for challenging projects and support our customers throughout the entire lifecycle of their plants and equipment. Paving the way for a carbon-neutral and sustainable metals industry is our stated goal.
We are looking for people who embrace our values, who are not afraid to take on challenges, innovate, experiment and go at a fast pace. We are always looking for ways to improve our solutions and ourselves. If this applies to you and you have the following skills, we would like to talk to you.
Become a part of our future at SMS group in Boden, Sweden where we're looking for an
You will be responsible for the independent processing of accounting in close cooperation with the shared service center of the SMS Group including the monthly financial statements according to commercial code and IRFS; in addition:
- Preparation of reporting for group accounting and controlling as well as official notifications
- Independent preparation of annual financial statements according to commercial code and IFRS incl. preparation of auditable documents for the auditors
- Preparation of corporate planning in cooperation with the commercial management of the companies including the preparation of the budgeted balance sheet/profit and loss account and financial planning
- Participation in international process harmonization in accounting (S/4 HANA)
- Collaboration in IT projects and their realization
You have general good knowledge of accounting principles and practices, standards, laws and regulations (Swedish GAAP). IFRS is a plus but not a must; important to us:
- Knowledge of the Swedish Commercial Code and basic knowledge of IFRS
- Knowledge of SAP FI/CO and MS Office products
- very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken; knowledge of the Swedish language
- high IT affinity
- high degree of flexibility, commitment and ability to work under pressure
- sense of responsibility, reliability and adherence to deadlines
- independent, goal- and solution- as well as team-oriented way of acting
As an innovative and international employer, we offer you a performance-oriented salary package and the opportunity to achieve the ideal family/work life balance.
Are you keen on shaping the future with us? If so, feel free to send us your online application. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Spitzer (email@example.com).
SMS group GmbH