SMS group is renowned worldwide for its future-oriented technologies and outstanding service for the metals industry. In 2022, our team of over 14,400 employees around the world generated sales of more than 3.1 billion euros. We apply our 150 years of experience and our digital know-how to provide the industry continuously with innovative products and processes that extend beyond our core business. We are the right partner for challenging projects and support our customers throughout the entire lifecycle of their plants and equipment. Paving the way for a carbon-neutral and sustainable metals industry is our stated goal.
Become a part of our future at SMS group GmbH in Düsseldorf, Hilchenbach or Mönchengladbach as
Head of Technical Project Development - Region Europe (f/m/x)
You will assume the role of overseeing technical support for the sales team in the European region across our entire SMS product portfolio. Additionally, your responsibilities will encompass the following tasks:
- Managing and guiding the Technical Project Development team.
- Providing customer support and maintaining customer relationships.
- Elaboration and implementation of sales strategies for our product portfolio
- Develop, identify and pursue sales opportunities
- Collaborating and integrating within multi-national and multi-cultural sales teams.
You have a degree in engineering with a technical understanding of the entire process chain; important for us are:
- Strong experience in sales as well as contract negotiations
- Well trained organisational skills as well as excellent communication and people relationship skills
- Business fluent in English
- High degree of initiative and self-responsibility and able to work in a professional and independent manner
- Flexibility and willingness to travel and to work with multinational teams
As an innovative and international employer, we offer a performance-oriented salary package (incl. profit sharing) and an attractive company pension scheme. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to achieve the ideal family/work life balance, e.g. with our in-house children's daycare center, flexible working hour models, and homeworking options. Click here to learn more about the benefits of working for SMS group.
Are you interested in applying? If so, feel free to send us your online application. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
SMS group GmbH