SMS group GmbH is a global leader in metallurgical plant and rolling mill technology. We are part of the SMS group who generate sales of more than EUR 2.9 billion with some 14,000 employees worldwide. The sole owner of the holding company SMS GmbH is the Familie Weiss Foundation. A performance-based corporate culture in a strong family company with a global presence are excellent reasons for shaping your future with us.
For the Business Unit Technical Service we are looking for a candidate to assume the following post:
Reliability Analyst Manager (m/f/d)
- Responsibility for compliance with global reliability strategies and standards
- Interface between the global reliability team and on-site maintenance at the customer
- Supervision of the start-up phase
- Establishment and development of the reliability team on site
- Several years of experience in maintenance
- Knowledge of reliability engineering methodologies
- Willingness to travel abroad on a long-term basis
- Very good written and spoken English, knowledge of another foreign language is advantageous
- Very good communication skills
- Experience in leading project teams
- Sound business knowledge
- Strong teamwork skills and enthusiasm as well as a sense of responsibility
- Good command of MS Office
Would you like to take on responsibility in an international working environment and play a part in shaping the future with us? We can offer you an interesting and varied role in a dynamic and attractive company and the opportunity to be actively involved in international projects. You will be welcomed into a friendly, diversified and supportive working environment.
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application, either online via our career portal on sms-group.com or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SMS group GmbH
International HR Management
Telephone: +49 2733 29-2280