Internal job opening
Rolling Mill Level1 Automation Engineer - Pune
- Level1 Automation - PLC / Technological controls / HMI Software – Engineering, Programming, Testing and commissioning at site for Flat and Long rolling mill.
- Basic engineering – Preparation of IO list, I/O Engineering and related Automation drawings.
- Interface detailing for MCC’s, Drive’s, Measuring system, Level2 system and package units.
- Commissioning of Rolling mill Level1 automation system based on PLC’s / Technological platform for Hot mill, Cold mills, Long rolling mills and Processing lines (in India and abroad).
- Post commissioning support and service support.
- University Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering (B.E or B. Tech).
- 4 to 12 Years work experience.
- Good knowledge of PLC programming using Ladder logic /Function block diagram / Continuous flow charts (CFC) and Sequence (on Siemens/ ABB/ TMEIC platform).
- Programming knowledge of Technological system like Siemens PCS7/ Siemens TDC /SMS X-pact / Hi-Pac system is desirable.
- Working knowledge on HMI systems like Siemens WinCC / Wonderware.
- Good knowledge in process of Hot mills, Cold Rolling mills, Long rolling mill and processing lines is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Good communication and analytical skills
- To have good interpersonal skill and ability to work in an international work environment.
- Ready to travel in India and abroad, for site commissioning work.
As an innovative and international employer, we offer a performance-driven work culture and the opportunity to achieve the ideal family/work life balance.