Internal job opening 2/29/2024
For our CoE Implementation (IM) in Mönchengladbach we are looking to recruit a
Managing Assistant to Global Head of Project Management / Implementation (f/m/d)
I this role you will be responsible for driving strategic internal projects and providing crucial support to the leadership of CoE Implementation. In detail this means:
- Provide direct support to the heads of CoE
- Prepare executive meeting documents of CoE Implementation
- Drive strategic internal projects within the CoE Implementation
- Optimize office operations and communication within the CoE, in close alignment with Corporate Communication
- Take over the role of Change Manager for CoE Implementation within SDE (Pro/4 and continuous change management)
- Coordinate IM global leadership meetings, strategy workshops and global IM conventions
- On an ad-hoc basis, support the global functional leaders in specific projects
You have an academic degree or a similar education and look back at some years of relevant professional experience in an international environment. Furthermore this is important to us:
- Structured and organized work approach
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong skills in Excel / data driven tools
- Fluency in English and German.
- Project Management certification
- Knowledge of the iron & steel industry.
- Understanding of Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) processes.
Join us in driving strategic initiatives and supporting the success of our CoE.
We kindly request interested employees to preferably apply through our internal career portal on the intranet. However, you can also submit a written application (short cover letter, CV) to HR Management referring to the Job ID.
SMS group GmbH