Internal job opening
We are looking for a
Project Manager/Technical Manager (M/F/D)
- Prepares the basic documents for the various departments - Design Department, Supply Chain, Supervision and Assembly. These documents include the general planning, technical specification, budget, contractual documents and all other documents necessary for the successful completion of the project (clarification of the concept sold)
- Draws up the documents and technical specifications for the purchase of the contract's structural equipment.
- Follows and manages the technical and commercial aspects of the contract (planning management, budget management, documentation, certificates, tests and acceptance certificates, etc.)
- Prepares contract progress reports (engineering, assembly, testing)
- Ensures internal monitoring to ensure contractual deadlines are met
- Act as an interface between the client, external partners and internal departments
- Participates in product development (consideration of customer ideas, openness to new ideas)
- Maintains working tools (specifications, calculations)
- Implements and monitors the internal and external safety procedures applicable to the contract to ensure that the project runs smoothly and safely.
- Collects safety documents from the client before any action is taken on site and ensures their transmission to the supervision and commissioning manager.
- You have a master's degree (Industrial or Civil Engineer) with a minimum of three years of experience in project management
- You are able to anticipate, structure, organize and work in a team;
- You have the ability to analyze things globally (helicopter view);
- You are able to set and manage priorities and are resistant to stress;
- You are customer oriented; you are autonomous;
- You have a perfect command of French and English (spoken and written);
- You have excellent command of MS Office and the ability to learn other software developed or used by Drever
- Applied thermodynamics, physical-chemical phenomena of gases
DREVER offers the opportunity to pursue a career in a human-size company which is part of an international engineering group. The Project Manager will have an attractive salary package - including extra-legal advantages- matching the level of his/her engineering knowledge and experience.
If you think that you match the profile described above, and are ready to take up the challenge, then send your CV with a motivation letter
Drever International S.A.
Telephone: 00 32 (4) 366 62 66
Drever International S.A.