SMS group is renowned worldwide for its future-oriented technologies and outstanding service for the metals industry. In 2022, our team of over 14,400 employees around the world generated sales of more than 3.1 billion euros. We apply our 150 years of experience and our digital know-how to provide the industry continuously with innovative products and processes that extend beyond our core business. We are the right partner for challenging projects and support our customers throughout the entire lifecycle of their plants and equipment. Paving the way for a carbon-neutral and sustainable metals industry is our stated goal.
Become a part of our future at SMS group GmbH in Mönchengladbach or Hilchenbach where we're looking to recruit a
OT Cyber Security Expert (m/f/d)
You are contact person in the CoE EA for product specific questions/topics on OT security, other tasks include:
- Participation in the creation and updating of product-specific design specifications with regard to OT security
- Participation in Development of internal processes to ensure OT security as well as internal cyber security standards (e.g. policies, reference architecture, tools)
- Participation in creation of global functional and OT security concepts and strategies for verification and validation
- Participation in the SMS group's OT security Expert Group
- Coordination of OT security solutions together with the customer
- Implementation of OT security solution in customer projects
- Planning and participation in the procedure of OT security Reviews, Audits and Assessments
- Participation in the coordination of suppliers for system, hardware and software development
- Coordination and implementation of in-house training courses/presentations on OT security topics
In addition to your proven experience in OT security and automation, it is essential that:
- You got professional skills in utilizing and developing tools for OT security
- You have knowledge of relevant norms and standards, including IEC 62443, ISO 27001, and NIST CSF.
- You have experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, etc.
- You are fluent in the English
- You exhibit a high level of perception and employ systematic working methods
- Your communication, teamwork, and negotiation skills are excellent
As an innovative and international employer, we offer a performance-oriented salary package (incl. profit sharing) and an attractive company pension scheme. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to achieve the ideal family/work life balance, e.g. with our in-house children's daycare center, flexible working hour models, and homeworking options. Click here to learn more about the benefits of working for SMS group.
Are you keen on shaping the future with us? If so, feel free to send us your online application. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
SMS group GmbH